Below is a list of changes made since Gudhi 2.1.0:
- Čech complex (new package)
- The Čech complex is a simplicial complex where the set of all simplices is filtered by the radius of their minimal enclosing ball.
- Rips complex (new functions and interfaces)
- A sparse version of the Rips complex
- Rips complex from a correlation matrix utility
Dockerfile (new installation process) A Dockerfile example is now provided to compile, test and install GUDHI in a container
CGAL 4.12 compilation issue (bug fix)
- CMake minimal version is now 3.1
- To take advantage of the latest features and simplify CMakeLists.txt files
All modules are distributed under the terms of the GPL Open Source license (GNU General Public License v3 or later versions), but a commercial license is also possible.
We kindly ask users to cite the GUDHI library as appropriately as possible in their papers, and to mention the use of the GUDHI library on the web pages of their projects using GUDHI and provide us with links to these web pages.
Feel free to contact us in case you have any question or remark on this topic.
We provide bibtex entries for the modules of the User and Reference Manual, as well as for publications directly related to the GUDHI library.