Below is a list of changes made since Gudhi 2.0.1:
- Cover complex (new package)
- Nerves and Graph Induced Complexes are cover complexes, that provably contain topological information about the input data.
- Representations of persistence diagrams (new package)
- It contains implementation of various representations of persistence diagrams. It implements basic functionalities which are neccessary to use persistence in statistics and machine learning.
- Simplex tree (new functions and interfaces)
- Graph expansion with a blocker oracle.
- Cech complex implementation example using CGAL mini spheres in fixed dimension.
- Automatic dimension set mechanism.
- Alpha complex (new function)
- Weighted periodic 3D version utility.
CGAL 4.11 compilation issue (bug fix)
- Cubical complex (bug fix)
- Perseus file read function.
- Computations of incidence indices between cubes.
- Missing periodic argument for the Python version.
- New file formats section.
- Bugs fix
- Separate examples from utilities.
All modules are distributed under the terms of the GPL Open Source license (GNU General Public License v3 or later versions), but a commercial license is also possible.
We kindly ask users to cite the GUDHI library as appropriately as possible in their papers, and to mention the use of the GUDHI library on the web pages of their projects using GUDHI and provide us with links to these web pages.
Feel free to contact us in case you have any question or remark on this topic.
We provide bibtex entries for the modules of the User and Reference Manual, as well as for publications directly related to the GUDHI library.